We have a variety of resources to support you on your academic journey. Browse the tools below for useful information grouped by theme.
To add a planner to your Google Drive where it can be customized: Select your preferred planner from the list below-->Click the link--> select 'File' from the top toolbar-->'Make a Copy' from the drop-down menu-->'Save' from the pop-up box.
- 16 Week E-Planner: Create a semester-at-glance planner.
- 4 Tasks A Day E-Planner: Build up your task initiation with this 4 Tasks a Day e-planner, designed to evenly distribute homework across the work week. Downloadable Paper Copy
- 7 Day Hourly Planner: Plan out your day/week by the hour, 1/2 hour, or by class schedule. (Hourly Fillable PDF)(Class Schedule Fillable PDF)
- Breaking Down Assignments: Transform big projects into a series of smaller achievable tasks that can be completed in shorter work sessions over the course of several days or weeks. (Fillable PDF)
- Blank Fall 2020 Semester-at-a-Glance Calendar: Customize your semester-long calendar. (Fillable PDF)
- AU Fall 2020 Semester-at-a-Glance Calendar: Customizable calendar that contains important dates like registration deadlines and more. (Fillable PDF)
- 7 Day Hourly Planner: Use this tool to plan out or track your week down to the hour. (Fillable PDF)
- 7 Day Class Schedule Planner: Like the above planner, this tool allows you to schedule out your days between 6 a.m. and midnight, with the extra bonus of built-in class blocks. (Fillable PDF) Instructional Video
- To Do List with Priorities: Track your weekly to-dos by order of importance. (Fillable PDF)
- Breaking Down Assignments: Transform assignments into a series of smaller achievable tasks that can be completed in shorter work sessions over the course of several days or weeks. (Fillable PDF)
- Online Learning Tips: 13 tips for navigating online coursework.
- Free Tools for Online Learning: Free e-resources for time management, group collaboration, and more.
- Strategies for Online Exams: 6 quick tips for managing your next online exam.
- How to E-mail Your Professor: Learn how to format and compose a concise and effective e-mail to your professor. Sample letters included.
- Guide to Zoom Video Conferencing: Simple guide to get you started on hosting or attending your first Zoom meeting or class.
- Guide to Zoom for Group Meetings: Simple Zoom guide to help facilitate group meetings.
- Reading Groups: Find more support and accountability with your class readings by forming an in-person or virtual reading group in 3 simple steps.
- Gist Strategy: Capture your reading's key ideas, themes, and figures with this straightforward note-taking method. Instructional Video
- Taking Notes in Class and on Reading Assignments: 5 simple strategies each for taking notes in class and on reading assignments.
- 10 Tips for Effective Reading: Become a more efficient reader with these 10 tips.
- Study and Test-Taking Strategies: Simple strategies for before, during, and after the exam.
- Time Management and Using a Planner: Learn quick tips to maximize time management through the use of a daily planner. (Video)
Kurzweil 3000: Upload electronic files, including Word, PDF, HTML, and EPUB documents, to hear text read aloud. Annotate within the document, and export your notes and highlights into study guides.
Create your own 7 Day Hourly/Class Schedule Planner.
There was an issue with the embedded post.