We have a variety of resources to support you on your academic journey. Browse the tools below for useful information grouped by theme.
- Online Learning Tips: 13 tips for navigating online coursework.
- Free Tools for Online Learning: Free e-resources for time management, group collaboration, and more.
- Strategies for Online Exams: 6 quick tips for managing your next online exam.
- How to E-mail Your Professor: Learn how to format and compose a concise and effective e-mail to your professor. Sample letters included.
- Guide to Zoom Video Conferencing: Simple guide to get you started on hosting or attending your first Zoom meeting or class.
- Guide to Zoom for Group Meetings: Simple Zoom guide to help facilitate group meetings.
- To Do List with Priorities: Track your weekly to-dos by order of importance. (Fillable PDF)
- Weekly Assignment Planner: Build up your task initiation with this 4 Tasks a Day planner, designed to evenly distribute work across the week.
- 7 Day Hourly Planner: Track your week down to the hour or use this tool to plan out by hour your week in advance. (Fillable PDF)
- 7 Day Class Schedule Planner: Like the above planner, this tool allows you to schedule out your day between 6 a.m. and midnight, with the extra bonus of built-in class blocks. (Fillable PDF) Instructional Video
- Breaking Down Large Assignments: Transform big projects into a series of smaller achievable tasks that can be completed in shorter work sessions over the course of several days or weeks. (Fillable PDF)
- AU Fall 2020 Semester-at-a-Glance Calendar: Stay up-to-date on semester start and end dates, registration deadlines, observed holidays, and more. (Fillable PDF)
- Blank Fall 2020 Semester-at-a-Glance Calendar: Customize your semester-long calendar. (Fillable PDF)
- Reading Groups: Find more support and accountability with your class readings by forming an in-person or virtual reading group in 3 simple steps.
- Taking Notes in Class and on Reading Assignments: 5 simple strategies each for taking notes in class and on reading assignments.
- 10 Tips for Effective Reading: Become a more efficient reader with these 10 tips.
- Study and Test-Taking Strategies: Simple strategies for before, during, and after the exam.
- Time Management and Using a Planner: Learn quick tips to maximize time management through the use of a daily planner. (Video)
- Kurzweil 3000: Upload electronic files, including Word, PDF, HTML, and EPUB documents, to hear text read aloud. Annotate within the document, and export your notes and highlights into study guides.