Fall 2018 move-in: We post and e-mail updated information as it becomes finalized. Keep checking back!
Move-in day is an important day for you and, if they're arriving to help you settle in, your family. Bookmark this page for easy access and look out for emails from your Resident Assistant about moving in. On the day of, look out for our move-in volunteers here to welcome you to campus!
- New students who are early arrivals, international students, and residents from DC, VA, MD, WV, DE, NJ, and PA: Check in between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. on Friday, 8/17. Specific times to be provided.
- New students from all other locations: Check in between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Saturday, 8/18. Specific times to be provided.
- Returning students: Check in beginning Wednesday, 8/23. Check in any time after residence halls open at 9 a.m.
If transportation circumstances necessitate that you move in early, you must submit an Early Arrival Request Form before the deadline.
You should plan to check in at your residence hall according to your specific move-in time. Checking in outside of these times will be authorized, but following your scheduled time is highly recommended for traffic flow management. Follow the traffic plan (PDF), provided at a later date, for your building.
Specific move-in times to be announced later this summer and e-mailed to you.
New students, make sure you have uploaded your One Card photo or have taken a photo at Eagle Summit before July 31.
- Proceed to the front desk or designated check-in location of your residence hall. If you are a new student arriving by car, make sure to follow our traffic plan (PDF), which will be provided, to minimize confusion.
- After presenting your government-issued photo identification, complete your registration card.
- Initial your registration card to acknowledge that you have received your One Card and mailbox key.
- Move in your belongings, say hello to your Resident Assistant, and get settled in!