The Department of Psychology's Courses & Honors Program offer study in clinical, social, and experimental psychology; personality; development; and behavioral neuroscience. Students may design programs that approach psychology as a social science, a natural science, or a combination of both. See more about
Faculty Research Labs & Clinics
- Emotions and Positive Psychology Laboratory
- Clinic for Youth Anxiety & Related Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders Research Laboratory
- Laboratory for Behavioral and Neural Homeostasis
- Family, Work, Community, and Culture Research Group
- Body Image Research Group
- Stress and Emotion Laboratory
- Clinical Psychology Research Laboratory
- Interpersonal Emotion Laboratory
- Behavioral Pharmacology & Health Promotion Laboratory
- Conditioned Taste Aversion Research
- Psychopharmacology Laboratory
- Human Memory and Cognition Laboratory
- Developmental Neuroscience Laboratory
- Program Evaluation Research Laboratory
Linda Amarante won the 2020 Outstanding Scholarship at the Graduate Level Award.
Irena Volkov (BA '19) received a Graduate Research Fellowship from the National Science Foundation honoring outstanding graduate students in science and technology.
Associate Professor of Psychology Catherine Stoodley has been elected a Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science.
Arthur Shapiro won the Single Volume Reference/Science award from the American Publishers Awards for The Oxford Compendium of Visual Illusions by Arthur G. Shapiro and Dejan Todorovic.