In your MyAU Portal
- Navigate to your Personalized Links and the Life@AU menu.
- Click University College Application/Course Selection to open the form.
- Use the drop-down boxes to choose the 6 seminars that most interest you. (Remember to read the course descriptions!)
- When you submit, you'll receive a confirmation in your AU email inbox.
- In May, you'll be notified of your placement into one of the UC seminars.
UC considers many factors when placing students into seminars, including but not limited to:
- Seminar preferences
- Submission date
- Housing space and roommate preferences
If you would like to update your seminar preferences after you submit, please email email@example.com.
All UC students live with other UC students. Your roommate(s) will be selected from your seminar cohort. Seminar cohorts are grouped on the course descriptions page.
Housing & Residence Life allows students to choose their roommate if they so desire. Please keep in mind that if you choose your roommate within UC, they must be enrolled in a seminar in the same cohort as you.