- Application Closes October 31, 2019
- Matching Event on November 21, 2019
- Matches Announced Mid-December 2019
- Kickoff Event on January 23, 2020
Building Tomorrow's Leaders Today
The Mentoring Matters program was designed to provide AU staff with opportunities to broaden their individual skills and knowledge and enhance personal and professional development while building competencies to assist AU in its goal of Inclusive Excellence.
The Mentoring Matters program is intended to create access to opportunities for all staff that will enrich their professional experience and the workplace culture.
- Enhance personal and professional growth by broadening knowledge and skills
- Gain a broader understanding of the mission and vision of AU and to contribute to its future
- Foster deeper connections and build meaningful relationships across the AU community
Participants must be a full-time staff member and have successfully completed your probation period.
Only 50 mentoring pairs will be accepted into 2020 Mentoring Matters Cohort.
How to Apply
- The application for the Mentoring Matters program can be submitted by visiting https://american.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eLPDOWSHpkEOTjL.
The 2018 Mentoring Matters program launched their second cohort this summer.