The AU Core Committee is charged by the Faculty Senate with the review, recommendation, and evaluation of all courses within the AU Core, and for activities related to the AU Core.
The AU Core Committee comprises all members of its Core Council and subcommittees. It is responsible for developing assessment timelines, processes, and guidelines for assessment of the curriculum, applying those assessments to review and approve new and continuing courses, determining transfer course articulations and other exceptions when needed, advising on other programmatic changes and faculty development as appropriate, and maintaining legacy issues pertaining to the General Education program that it replaced.
Click any of the links below to jump to a specific list of staff and faculty:
- AU Core Council
- Complex Problems Subcommittee
- Creative-Aesthetic Inquiry Subcommittee
- Cultural Inquiry Subcommittee
- Ethical Reasoning Subcommittee
- Natural-Scientific Inquiry Subcommittee
- Socio-Historical Inquiry Subcommittee
- Diversity & Equity Subcommittee
- Written Communication & Information Literacy Subcommittee
- Quantitative Literacy Subcommitee
Please direct any questions you may have or requests for assistance to firstname.lastname@example.org.